Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Would you like to work with an expanding contractor?
* Do you have experience of commercially managing projects under NEC3 contracts within civil engineering?
If so this could be the role for you…
This leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor has the need for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team working on heavy civil engineering & utilities projects. They require an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a history of using NEC contracts who is capable of leading projects commercially valued at between £m-£30m.
The successful QS will be responsible for procuring subcontractors, challenging resources and costs, maintaining commercial deadlines, accurate monthly forecasting, amongst much more.
The company has an extremely impressive order book for the next few years with marquee projects across Water & Power currently in progress; and are able to offer a platform for future success with ongoing training and development.
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Experience in Civil Engineering and/or Utilities
* Strong knowledge of NEC3 contracts